Policy regarding the processing of personal data –
Information sheet pursuant to Article 13, EU REG. 2016/679.
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and subsequent amendments, we will provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided by you. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the Controller’s domain. The Controller cannot be held responsible in any way for the websites of third parties.
Derna Golf spa in the person of its acting president.
External Data Manager
The Meloria Srl company has been appointed as the external manager for the processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation – of the European Parliament and Council, in its capacity as entity in charge of communication management.
Purpose for Processing / Legal Basis / Data Retention Period
Browsing on this website
- Legal Basis: Legitimate interest | rights of the data subject; Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the browsing service on the platform.
- Data Retention Period: As long as the duration of the browsing session.
Possible request for contact or information
- Legal Basis: Legitimate interest | Data subject request.
- Data Retention Period: 1 year.
Receive opinions on the services offered
- Legal Basis:Legitimate interest.
- Data Retention Period: 6 months.
Activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature with customer/user data management, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organised activities pursue these aims.
- Legal Basis: Legitimate interest and fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Data Retention Period: 10 years Article 2220 of the Italian Civil Code Accounting agreements.
Possible access to reserved areas of the site to benefit from services offered by the Data Processing Controller, such as online registration for challenges and competitions for young people, booking courses, etc.
- Legal Basis: Legitimate interest.
- Data Retention Period: For as long as you are registered to the above area.
Apart from the data specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data. Data provision is optional or mandatory depending on the specific purpose for which it is processed.
In order to comply with existing contracts or related purposes, your data will be processed by companies contractually linked to Derna Golf Spa, and in particular may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
– subjects who provide services to manage the information system used by Derna Golf Spa and telecommunications networks; – freelance professionals, studios or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relations; – subjects who provide services to manage the activities indicated above in the purpose (subjects for communication, printing brochures, flyers, websites, videos); – operators of platforms for the services listed above (such as hosting sites); – commercial partners, only with prior consent; – competent authorities to fulfil legal obligations and/or provisions from public bodies, on request; – other members; – Golf Federation; – Sys Golf Srl companies; – other amateur sports associations -Golf Club; – any sponsors of sporting events.
The subjects belonging to the above categories are responsible for data processing, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers.
Data Transfer to a Third Country and/or an International Organisation
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad by the European Union.
Rights of the Data Subject | Complaints Control Authority
You may exercise your rights as expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +39 031 92.80.55. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification or deletion of the same, as well as limitation of the processing.
Furthermore, in the cases provided for, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling), and to revoke your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before revocation.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, in accordance with Article 15(f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data and, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) (consent) and Article 9(2)(a) ( consent for the sole purpose of personal data ), has the right to revoke at any time the consent given.
In the cases provided for, you have the right to data portability and in this case, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Date of update: 30/11/2018